|Job Role||Jr .Engineer – GBS Engineering (Component Engineer)|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Flextronics International Ltd. (simply known as Flextronics or Flex) is an international supply chain solutions company that offers design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). It is the second largest global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company by revenue, behind only Taiwan’s Foxconn.Flextronics has manufacturing operations in over 30 countries, totaling approximately 27.2 million square feet and 200,000 employees.
JOB ID: WD013955
- B.E / B. Tech – (ECE / Electrical / Electronics & Telecommunication)
- Fresher candidates who have appeared for the 2015 University Exams (Bachelor’s Degree)
- Fresher candidates should have min 60% aggregate marks in BE / B.Tech.
- Candidate must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Candidate should be open to all shifts.
- 0 – 2 years of experience as a Component Engineer in Manufacturing set up or should have dealt with direct Manufacturers(Mandatory).
- Should have knowledge in collecting alternate specifications for all the electrical & electronics components.
- Also should have knowledge in NPI engineering activities.
- Must have good experience with obsolescence management techniques