|Company Name||ISRO-VSSC Recruitment|
|Post||Junior Research Fellow|
|No of Vacancy||7|
|Last date to apply||22 Feb 2016|
About US :
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) is the lead Centre of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) under the Department of Space (DOS), Government of India. The Centre is named in fond memory of Dr Vikram A Sarabhai, the great visionary and the father of Indian Space Programme. VSSC pioneers in rocket research and launch vehicle projects of ISRO. The Centre also pursues research and development activities in associated areas like propellants, solid propulsion technology, aerodynamics, aero structural and aero thermal fields, avionics, polymers and composites, guidance, control & simulation, computer and information, mechanical engineering, aerospace mechanisms, vehicle integration and testing, space ordnance, chemicals and materials.
- M.Sc. Degree in Physics/Applied Physics/Space Physics /Atmospheric Science/Meteorology/ Space Science/Planetary Sciences/Astronomy/ Astrophysics or any other allied field or with M.Sc. Physics with specialization in any one of the above subjects including Electronics, or M. Tech in
- Atmospheric/Space/Planetary Sciences/Applied Physics or allied fields with minimum 60% marks as average of all semesters or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.5 on a 10 point scale or equivalent, and
Applicants should also have qualified one of the following:
- CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test, including NET-Lectureship.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) conducted by MHRD.
- Joint Admission Test (JAM) conducted by MHRD.
- Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST)