|Company Name||Amazon Services India Private Ltd|
|Job Role||Quality Analyst|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want– vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform. We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
- Should have 0-3 years of experience in Data Analysis and Excel
SM auditor should have an eye for detail and data accuracy skills.
- She/he should be able to find trends based on audit output and aggregate audit data based on the audit findings. Auditor should be proficient in MS-excel functions and preferably be proficient in VBA for MS-Excel.
- This will help is efficient data aggregation
- Understanding of basic statistics and distributions/ability to detect patterns in data a plus.
- She/he should be able to identify root cause, work with Support Engineers/Developers to fix errors and prevent recurrence of the identified errors.
- Should be able to analyze and provide objective, actionable feedback based on the trend surfaced.
- Any degree. Preferably bachelors degree in statistics/maths
- Strong written communication skills
- Good working knowledge in MS-Office
- Basic knowledge of Quality concepts