|Company Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|No of Vacancy||7|
|Last date to apply||29 Feb 2016|
About US :
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE),Government of India. The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962.NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements Fast Breeder Reactors programme in the country.
- Scientific Assistant(Stipendiary Trainee) -Health Physics
- B.Sc with a minimum of 60% marks. B.Sc shall be with Physics as principal and Chemistry/Mathematics/Statistics/Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary (or) With Chemistry as principal and Physics/Mathematics/Statistics/Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary (or) With Physics,
- Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with equal weightage. Mathematics at H.S.C (10+2) level is essential.
- Candidates having Mathematics as principal subject at B.Sc are not eligible.
- Shall have English as one of the subjects either at SSC or HSC level examinations.
- Assistant Grade- I (Finance & Accounts/ Human Resources)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Commerce or Arts with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. For Finance &
- Accounts, Commerce Graduates will be preferred.
- 40 words per Minutes typing speed in English on PC. Preference will be given to those candidates who possess knowledge of Hindi typing also.
- Should have passed a Certificate Course of duration of not less than 6 months on MS Windows Operating System and Desktop
- Applications such as MS Office (Word, Excel,Access, and Power Point), E-mail Management and Internet Surfing.
- Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology are exempted for Certificate Course mentioned at point no. 3
Age Limit :
- Scientific Assistant-18 to 25 years as on 19/01/2016
- Assistant-21 to 30 years as on 19/01/2016
Deputy Manager (HRM),
Recruitment Section, Kudankulam PO,
Radhapuram Taluk,Tirunelveli Dist,
Tamil Nadu – 627 106