|Company Name||SAP Labs|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Associate Developer|
|Last date to apply||Feb 2016|
About Company :
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies ofsizes and industries innovate through simplification.the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
- Scale, Enablement and Transformation -SET (earlier name SAKP) is part of GSS (Global Service and Support). Our mission is innovation adoption at scale.
- RDS is one of the key deliverables of SET team. SET Packaging Framework team delivers framework and applications for an easy end-to-end implementation experience of S/4 HANA applications indeployment options.
See the S/4 HANA launch video to know more about Configuration apps and its importance (37:00 to 50:00 mins)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Prior Programming experience in SAP UI5 or Open UI5 or HTML5 is an advantage
- Good problem solving and communication skills
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Understand the business requirements of the stakeholders
- Development tasks – Design, Coding, Testing and Maintenance
- Willingness to go after challenging tasks
- Awareness of Lean Development methodology
- 1-2 years of experience in software development process and SAP experience during this time is preferred
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
- To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.