|Company Name||Nokia Solutions Networks|
|Skills||C, Java , Perl, shell|
|Job Role||R&D Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Feb 2016|
About Company :
Nokia Solutions and Networks is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly. With headquarters in Espoo, Finland, we operate in over 150 countries around the globe.
JOB ID: 93644
- Works as a junior engineer in product, system or technology program in SW Design, development or Integration & Verification.
- Plans, designs and executes items in own area according to given specifications.
- Produces process-based deliverables. Gets acquainted with the tools, methods of working and processes linked to the job. Is responsible for sharing knowledge in their expertise area. Learns how to estimate work amounts in own area.
- Gives input to process development.
- Solves engineering problems possibly with support from other team members.
- B.E/B.Tech form recognized university
- Mandatory Technical Skills : Computer language like C, Java or scripting like Perl, shell or Python.
- Ability to develop system wide knowledge of complex NMS systems – both legacy and latest technology.
- Good to have hands on experience in any web based technology Integration and development
- Knowledge of Application Servers and Web Servers (Tomcat, JBoss/IBM Websphere), Database Fundamentals (SQL/PL-SQL)