|Company Name||HCL Technologies Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 3 yrs|
|Skills||Service Desk L1,etc..|
|Job Role||Technical help desk and Data Center Operations (L1)|
|Job Location||Noida/Bangalore/ Chennai/ Hyderabad|
|Date||15-20 Feb 2016|
About Company :
HCL Training & Staffing Services is a division subsidiary company of HCL Technologies Limited created with a vision to provide assured jobs through a unique training program “Learn to Earn Accelerator Program” or LEAP. Given the ever-increasing demand for quality talent within HCL, there was a significant need to create a niche avenue – a talent pool that would be equipped with the requisite expertise, and will be technically and professionally prepared to join the highly specialized workforce at HCL. Thus was conceived the idea of HCL TSS, with the objective of becoming the largest integrated talent-solutions company in India preparing skilled workforce for the future. HCL TSS is further creating employment opportunities in Tier II and Tier III cities by sourcing, training and deploying talent locally by offering world class job opportunities.
We are looking for idea-loving entrepreneurs or ideapreneurs for our Engineering and R&D Services Division (ERS).
Fast Track Processing for candidates who are immediate joiners and can join by 29th Feb’16
Offer letter to be released within 3 working days from the date of selection provided below conditions are met
- Candidates carry mandatory documents (as mentioned in the mail below) on the day of the drive
- Candidate achieve technical rating/score as required by the open position
OPEN SKILLS AND JOB DESCRIPTION :
*Fresher candidates are not applicable for L1 skills.
|Requirement 1Skill: Service Desk L1 | Work Location: Noida/Bangalore/ Chennai/ Hyderabad | Experience: 6 months – 3 years | Qualification: Any GraduateRole: He/she will be responsible in providing 100% voice support to the clients and online technical resolutionSkill sets:· Voice based technical support experience in a global environment|
· Basic technical knowledge of PCs
· Knowledge of MS Outlook troubleshooting, Internet and Networking
· Technical Knowledge of operating systems like Windows XP
· Good communication and conversation skills (verbal and written)
· Willingness to work in 24*7 environment
Skill: DC Ops – L1 | Work Location: Noida/Bangalore/ Chennai/ Hyderabad | Experience: 6 months – 3 years | Qualification: Any Graduate
Role, responsibilities, and skill sets:
· L1 support experience on Windows/Unix Servers, AD, Network Devices
· Good troubleshooting skills
· Fundamental knowledge of Networks
· Exchange/Lotus Notes, Database, Storage & Backup, Job Scheduling.
· Excellent Verbal, Email communication skills.
· Exposure to any monitoring/ticketing tool, VERITAS Netbackup and Backup Exec.
· Work experience with the following:
· Any alert monitoring tool e.g.: Net cool, BMC Patrol, NNM, HP OVO, Tivoli etc.
· Incident, Problem, Change lifecycle process.
· Any ITSM tool e.g.: Remedy, Peregrine etc.
· Batch job scheduling.
· Start/stop backup jobs.
· Backup monitoring tools like Networker.
· Generating Reports through Dashboard, Remedy etc.
|Documents to be carried for the recruitment drive:The following documents are mandatory for the drive. Without the following documents the candidate would not be allowed to enter the premises|
Latest passport size photo
Copy of govt. photo ID proof
Copy of last three months’ salary slips
Copy of last revised compensation details from present company/offer letterThanks and Regards,Sharath kumar M K
LAST DATE TO SEND RESUMES: 19th JANUARY 2015 , 10:00 PM.
Sharath Kumar M K
Contact No : 9840548363 ;To know job updates in FaceBook FaceBook Group Facebook Page