|Post||Executive Trainees & Assistant Chemist Trainees|
|No of Vacancy||96|
|Qualification||Available on website.|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last date to apply||29 Feb 2016.|
About US :
NTPC is India’s largest power utility with an installed capacity of 45,548 MW, plans to become a 128,000 MW company by 2032. Established in 1975, NTPC aims to be the world’s largest and best power major.
NTPC has comprehensive Rehabilitation & Resettlement and CSR policies well integrated with its core business of setting up power projects and generating electricity. The company is committed to generating reliable power at competitive prices in a sustainable manner by optimising the use of multiple energy sources with innovative eco-friendly technologies thereby NTPC is contributing to the economic development of the nation and upliftment of the society.
1.Post Name : Executive Trainee (HR & Finance)
- No. of Posts : 71 Posts (HR – 25 Posts & Finance – 46 Posts)
- Pay Scale : Rs.24900-50500/-
2.Post Name : Assistant Chemist Trainees
- No. of Posts : 25 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.20600-46500/-
Educational Qualification : Details available on 09.02.2016 on website.
Age Limit : As per NTPC rules
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 09.02.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 29.02.2016
- Date of All India Written Test : 1st week of May 2016