|Company Name||Glenwood system|
|Job Role||Software Programmer|
|Venue Date||21 Feb 2016|
|Last date to apply||20 Feb 2016|
About Company :
Glenwood Systems LLC is a healthcare software development company. Glenwood provides ambulatory medical practices, surgical centers and hospitals the software and services needed to improve patient outcomes, improve patient satisfaction, and reduce cost while increasing revenue and profitability.
- Evaluating and increasing the program’s effectiveness;
- Adapting the program to new requirements, as necessary.
- Updating, repairing, modifying and developing existing software and generic applications.
- Devising possible solutions to anticipated problems.
- Must be flexible to work in a team.
- Reacting to problems and correcting the program as necessary.
- B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech – Computer Science / IT, M.Sc. – Computer Science / IT / Software
- Engineering, MCA with Minimum 65% & above.(Only for 2016 Passing out Batch )
- 10th / SSLC/ Matric / CBSE and 12th / Intermediate / CBSE/PUC with 65% and above
- JAVA, C, C++ Programming.
- Database Systems like Postgre SQL , MySQL.
- Java script, VB script, HTML , CSS, XML & XSL.
- Android and other mobile platforms.
Training and Placement Cell,
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.