|Company Name||RippleHire (Trampoline Tech Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Experience||0 to 2 yrs|
|Qualification||Any background will do|
|Job Role||Customer Success Manager|
|Last date to apply||Feb 2016|
About Company :
Winner of the Spotlight award by PeopleMatters magazine – Futuristic HR technology product. Picked by a global jury as one of the top 50 innovative companies coming out of India (two years in a row).
RippleHire is a technology product that gamifies employee referrals and enables social recruiting. By empowering the best way you hire (Employee Referrals), we can reduce your hiring cost & effort and unlock the multiplier in your employee social networks. Game mechanics make the process fun, engaging and drives great results.
Who are we?
RippleHire is an award winning leading gamified employee referral platform in the world made right in India. We are leveraging our global experience in Social, Gamification, Business and Technology to deliver a fun, engaging and rewarding experience.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for ensuring that the customer needs are met. You will be the voice of the customer and communicate it effectively to the product team. Maintain client relationships to drive their success story. Create a lasting impression with the customer, of yourself and not just the brand.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for somone who is naturally good with people and has excellent communication skills. As long as you have a strong urge for learning and personal growth, your degree/academics/age/experience etc. does not matter. If you are highly driven and share an equal love for software products/technology, do apply.
- You will be given a competitive compensation
- Challenging work that will help build the right foundations for a career ahead.
- Mentorship and guidance from experienced group of people who have shaped several hundred careers till date.
- We love having fun at work. We all love what we do and do what we love.
- What you eat, how you look and what you wear doesn’t matter. We all have worked at large MNCs to know that micro management and dress codes have no connection with productivity. We do encourage eating at right times and working out though.
- Make many mistakes so you can learn often and learn quickly
- We are building an ego resistant flat organization. We love opinions and believe ideas have no connection with a person’s age or experience.