Honeywell Hiring Freshers As Engineer On Feb 2016 @ Hyderabad
|Experience||0 to 2 yrs|
|Last date to apply||Feb 2016|
About Company :
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; turbochargers; and performance materials. Based in Morris Township, N.J., Honeywell’s shares are traded on the New York, London, and Chicago Stock Exchanges. Honeywell Technology Solutions (HTS) is an integral technology development and engineering arm of Honeywell, providing technology, product and business solutions meeting global standards in quality, innovation and lifetime performance. HTS has centers in India, China and Czech Republic and works on almost all Honeywell products right from conception to technology development and insertion, design, engineering, and delivery
- The primary responsibility is to provide a Test solution for the Automated of Avionics products.
- The job includes deriving the test requirements from Product specifications, understanding of Test Requirements, developing designs, schematics, layout for test rack, test adapter, manual Test panel.
- Develop the Test plan, test procedures or test cases. Verification & validation, certification and capturing the test results for Test Equipment developed. Integration of test hardware with test software.
- Troubleshooting and debugging the test setup issues and supporting to various COEs.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech (CS, ECE, EEE, E&I, Power Electronics)