|Company Name||Tech Mahindra|
|Experience||0 – 2 yrs.|
|Job Role||Software Test Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Feb 2016|
About Company :
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions that enable Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. We are a USD 3.4 billion company with 95,300+ professionals across 51 countries, providing services to 649 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our Consulting, Enterprise and Telecom solutions, platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value toour stakeholders.
We are part of the USD 16.5 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 180,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, after-market, information technology and vacation ownership.
- Must have hands-on experience in scripting using IBM RPT tool and HP Performance Center/HP Loadrunner is an added advantage.
- Very strong in test script development using IBM RPT on (Web Protocol), WebServices (over HTTP) and other standard protocols. Experience in test execution, log analysis and reporting is must.
- Very strong in design of test framework, load simulation model, load stats calculations etc.
- Communication has to be excellent as interface with business/development teams.
- Telecom OSS/BSS, SAP knowledge is added advantage.
- Deep understanding of RESTful web services & mobility performance testing is added advantage.
- Experience with tools and techniques for performance measurement, profiling, and optimization.
- Good analytical skill on conducting detailed root cause analysisE2E infrastructure layers and components
- perspective. Experience in HP-Diagnostics, HP-OM is added advantage.