|Job Role||Data Center Ops Associate|
|Last date to apply||Feb 2016|
About Company :
Dell is a Technology driven company with a unique Dell Direct model. Dell Information Technology department (Dell I/T) plays a key role in enabling the Dell Direct model by creating, deploying and supporting global industry-leading I/T assets and services that reliably deliver the best customer experience and competitive edge.
Job ID: 1600001K
- Performs installation, customization and maintenance of the operating system and system software products in support of business processing requirements. Evaluates and integrates new operating system versions, drivers and hardware. Provides technical expertise for system transitions, migrations and consolidations.
- Tests software updates and patches.
Monitors and tunes the system to achieve optimum performance levels in standalone and multi-tiered environments.
- Conducts system analysis, configuration management and develops improvements for system software performance, availability and reliability.
Performs incident resolution, problem determination and root cause analysis in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- Designs, develops, recommends and implements new or revised system software, utilities and automated processes as necessary.
Provides in-depth diagnosis for operating systems software/hardware failures and develops solutions.
Ensures server data integrity by evaluating, implementing and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions.
- Prescribes system backup / disaster recovery procedures and directs recovery operations in the event of destruction of all or part of the operating system or other system components.
Implements appropriate levels of system security.
- B.E/B.TECH and 0-2 years relevant experience.
- Good communication skills
- Should be a team player
- Should be willing to take initiatives and responsibilities for better coordination and efficiency
- MCSE Certification would an advantage
Apply Now To know job updates in FaceBook FaceBook Group Facebook Page