|Company Name||Tech Mahindra|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Type||Employee Referral + Off-campus|
|Last date to apply||Will be Informed later|
About Company :
Tech Mahindra is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. We are a USD 3.4 billion company with 95,300+ professionals across 51 countries. We provide services to 649 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our innovative platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to all our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List. We are part of the USD 16.5 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. Mahindra operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, financial services and vacation ownership.
- Learn engineering processes and procedures in the Landing Systems division at Global Engineering Center – India.
- Ensure that tasks undertaken are executed in accordance with engineering procedures and work instructions.
- Ensure that all jobs are done on time and with the required details and quality.
- Support the Senior Engineer / Lead to develop various designs, reports, manuals, presentations, trade studies, etc.
- BE/B. Tech CS/CE/IT/E&C/E&Tc/Telecom/Communication/Mech/ Electronics/Electricals/Mechatronics/ Instrumentation) or MCA
- Candidate should have passed Qualifying Course in 2015 without backlog
- Should have scored minimum of 60% in SSC/10th, Non-Engg Graduation, BE/B. Tech or MCA
- Should have scored minimum of 70% in HSC or 12th or Diploma (in case done)
- Gap in Education – Should not have had more than 1 year gap after passing SSC/10th and should not have lost any academic year due to having failed in any course/subject ever for whatsoever reason.