IBM Hiring Freshers As Associate System Engineer On Feb 2016 @ Across India
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||Mar 2016|
About Company :
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
JOB ID: 20520BR
- BTech/BE, MTech/ME, MCA, Dual Degree (BE/BTech + ME/ MTech : 5 year course)(This is an entry level position and the degree to be obtained before the start of the employment)
- This is an entry level position and the degree to be obtained before the start of the employment)
- *Branches Considered : Applied Electronics & Instrumentation; Computer Science; Electrical & Electronics; Electronics & Communication; Electronics & Instrumentation; Information Science; Information Technology; Instrumentation & Control; Instrumentation; Software Engineering; Telecommunication Engineering; Aerospace; Automobile Engineering; Chemical Engineering; Civil; Industrial Engineering; Industrial Production Engineering; Manufacturing; Mechanical & Automation; Mechanical; Mechatronics; Nano Technology.Branches not Considered :Architecture & Interior Design; Avionics; Bio-Informatics; Bio-Technology; Bio Medical; Ceramics & Cement; Earth Science Engineering; Environmental; Food Technology; Genetic Engineering; Medical Electronics; Polymer Science & Technology; Metallurgy; Mining; Nuclear Science; Silk Technology; Solar & Alternate Energy; Textile Technology; Leather Technology; Fashion Technology; Pharmaceutical.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Professional knowledge related to the position & department requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly & develop skills related to technical, functional, software & soft skills
- Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate (& negotiate) with others to carry out assigned duties
- Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using techniques or tools, Prepare & recommend solution alternatives Challenge validity of given procedures & processes with the intent to enhance & improve
- Work on professional projects; subject to reviews for developmental purposes
- Understand the standard mission of the group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
- Accountable for individual/team results. May contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs/expenses
- Willingness to work across technologies and job locations, basis business needs