|No of Vacancy||Not Mentioned|
|Last date to apply||13 Mar 2016|
About US :
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Government of India enterprise operating in the Oil and Natural Gas sector which has been conferred with the Navratna Status. Apart from various other innumerable recognitions, it also holds the distinction of featuring on the prestigious Forbes 2000 and Global Fortune 500 lists and enjoys a market share of 20.94% among PSUs in India.
- M.Sc in Chemistry/Molecular biology/Microbiology (OR) B.E/B.Tech in Chemical
- Engineering/Biotechnology/Petroleum Refining from a recognized university
- At the time of application the candidate should have proof of award of degree.
- Candidates (belonging to General and OBC-NC category) should have secured minimum 60% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) in qualifying degree examinations and Post Graduation degree, relaxed to 50% (aggregate marks of all semesters) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Candidates with Integrated Courses can also apply
- AGE LIMIT: 25 years or below as on 17/02/2016. Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directives.