|Job Role||Financial Officer|
|walk-in Date||22 -26 Feb 2016|
|walk-in Time||10:30 am to 1:00 pm.|
About Company :
Syntel is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) solutions spanning the entire life cycle of business and information systems and processes. Founded in 1980, Syntel leverages dedicated centers of excellence, a flexible global delivery model, and a strong track record of building collaborative client partnerships to create sustainable business advantage for Global 2000 organizations across nearly every industry. Syntel is assessed at SEI CMMi Level 5, and is ISO 27001 and ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- BBA/ B.com/M.com/MBA Finance can apply
- Candidate pursuing thier UG and PG not Eligiable.
- Fresher’s can also apply for the Finance role.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in (Accountant/ Accounts/Reconciliation/ Capital markets/ Mutual funds/ Derivatives/ Equities/ Financial Analyst/ Fixed income/ Payable/ Receivable Or 1 year of experience as a trader/broker/dealer/Bolt operator.
- CA firm experience will be considered.
- Knowledge of Mutual Funds, Capital Market, Bank Reconciliation and Accounting is must
- Willingness to work in Night Shifts is must.
- Candidates pursuing ICWA, CS, CA, B.E. and B.Tech graduates are NOT eligible to apply for the same
State Street Syntel Services Pvt. Ltd.
S-5 Building, Plot no. B-1,
MIDC Software Park,
Taluka Haveli, Talawade,