|Company Name||Meghalaya Police Recruitment|
|Company Website||www. megpolice.gov.in|
|Post||Mechanic & More Vacancies|
|No of Vacancy||1,425 Post|
|Last date to apply||15 Apr 2016|
- Recruitment shall take place only at 2nd Battalion, MLP Goeragre, and 1st Battalion, MLP Mawiong.
- Category 1 Posts UB Sub Inspector: 80 vacancies
- Category 2 Posts AB Sub Inspector: 20 vacancies
- Category 3 Posts (Unarmed Branch Group) PostsUnarmed Branch Constable: 441 vacancies Firemen: 31 vacancies Driver Firemen: 05 vacancies MPRO Operator/Signal Operator: 86 vacancies WPC: 13 vacancies
- Category 4 Posts (Armed Branch Group) PostsArmed Branch Constable: 125 vacancies State Battalion Constable & IRBN Constable: 500 vacancies Handyman Constable: 13 vacancies Rider Constable: 02 vacancies MPRO (General Duty) Constable: 01 vacancy Mechanic: 07 vacancies Driver Constable: 81 vacancies Bugler: 04 vacancies Armourer: 05 vacancies
- Category 5 Posts (Follower Group) Follower of DEN/State Battalions including IRBN: 11 vacancies
- Unarmed/ armed Branches SI: Candidates must possess Degree in any stream.
- Unarmed Branch Constable, Firemen, Driver FM, MPRO Operator/ IRBN Signals Operator/ Mechanic: Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination.
- Armed Branch Constable/ Driver Constable, Handyman, Battalion Constable including IRBN Constable: Candidates must have passed IXth standard.
- Follower Branch: Candidates must have passed Vth Class.
- Unarmed/ armed Branches SI: Minimum 20 years and Maximum 27 years
- All Other Posts of Unarmed/ armed Branches: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 21 years
- Follower: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years
- However, relaxation in upper age limit applicable as per rules.
- Application Form: Candidates may obtain application form from the Offices of all District Superintendents of Police and Commandants of MLP Battalions and Principal, PTS Mawroh, Shillong on payment of Rs. 50/-.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates can apply on or before 15-April-2016.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of physical efficiency test, written examination, trade test, and medical test.