|Company Name||Leadcode Technologies|
|Salary||INR 1.2 LPA to 2.5 LPA|
|Qualification||B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA|
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainees|
|Last date to apply||Mar 2016|
About Company :
- Leadcode Technologies is a product based company building products for Digital Ad Operations, Search Engine Marketing, Indirect Revenue and Yield Management providing turnkey solutions to grow and manage all indirect revenue sources, including programmatic exchanges, ad networks, private deals, data sales, native placements, auction pricing and international representation agreements.
- From the technical standpoint our goal and focus is on building web enabled Products with low latency, high volume, large scale, distributed systems and infrastructure to handle multibillion query capacity platforms.
- Candidates shall be responsible for developing and maintaining high quality and scalable web applications and websites.
- Short listed candidates will undergo personal telephonic interview followed by machine test.
Write clean, well designed code
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Job Details :
- Salary: INR 1.2 LPA to 2.5 LPA (Depending upon candidature)
- Probation / Training Period: 3 months Probation/Training would be done on the job
- Job Location: Gurgaon
- Desired experience: 0 to 1 year
- Bond: No
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
- Extensive working knowledge on PHP5.x
- Good understanding of OOPs
- Very good understanding of database technologies and SQL Optimization
- Good experience in handling Web services (SOAP, XML-RPC, REST)
- Ability to perform as an individual contributor as well as a good team player
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services