HDFC Bank Recruitmen For Junior Auditor On Mar 2016 @ Mumbai
|Company Name||HDFC Bank|
|No of Vacancy||NA|
|Last date to apply||Mar 2016|
About US :
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines. HDFC Bank comprises of a dynamic and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a World-class Indian bank. Our business philosophy is based on our four core values – Customer Focus, Operational Excellence, Product Leadership and People. We believe that the ultimate identity and success of our bank will reside in the exceptional quality of our people and their extraordinary efforts. We are committed to hiring, developing, motivating and retaining the best people in the industry The Bank’s objective is to build sound business franchises across distinct businesses so as to be a preferred provider of banking services for target retail and wholesale customer segments. We are committed to healthy growth in profitability while ensuring the highest levels of ethical standards, professional integrity, corporate governance and regulatory compliance.
- Assist the senior auditor in carrying out audits of Retail Assets / Infrastructure Finance / Healthcare Finance / Commercial Transportation Group/ Mortgage Finance at Hub / CPU locations , Centralized WBO function such CMS, Govt Business , FIG Ops etc. assigned from time to time.
- Submission of audit findings/ observations to the Senior Auditor.
- Updation of Audit Data Base on an event basis.
- Follow up for Audit responses and review compliances for appropriate closure.
- Completion of SOX assignment within the time frames assigned by senior management.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview