|Job Role||Associate Analyst|
|Last date to apply||26 Feb 2016|
About Company :
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines deep domain expertise and cross-industry experience to connect makers with markets worldwide. Using insight gainedworking on innovative products and disruptive technologies, we collaborate with market-defining business and technology leaders to make amazing products, discover new revenue opportunities, and accelerate time-to-market.
With a team of over 9500+ employees, GlobalLogic is headquartered in the United States and operates design and engineering centers around the world, extending the benefits of its authentic global presence to customers in digital media, electronics, healthcare, infrastructure, finance, retail, and teleco
- Those who have already applied within last 3 months please ignore the same .
- CTC : 1.85 lpa , Free Pick and drop, 2 Free Meals and Snacks
- Quarterly Incentives for Key Contributors.
- 1 year Bond Agreement with GlobalLogic Technologies Ltd.
- Min. Qualification: Graduation (In any discipline)
- We are considering candidates who have completed their graduation (those who havethe mark sheets and certificates till graduation with backlogs cleared) , otherwise please do not apply for the same.
- 2016 Batch is not eligible as we are considering minimum graduates.
- Shift Timings: Should be flexible for both the shifts ( 7.30 am – 4.30 pm & 4.30 pm – 1.30 am).
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Looking for Immediate Joiners only .
- Timely deliver different project’s data at the highest possible quality standard.
- Quickly learn new project requirements.
- Help design processes for QA of entered data.
- Communicate and participate on project forums.
- Optimize existing processes, and provide ongoing feedback on tools and processes.
- Interpret customer feedback, monitor satisfaction and help drive programs to improve numbers.
- Any Graduate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to complete a large volume of work quickly.
- Very comfortable with navigating and using the Internet.
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude.
Time: 9:00 AM- 2:00 PM (Make sure your reach on time / no one will be entertain after 2 pm )
Invertis Village, Delhi Lucknow Highway,
Uttar Pradesh 243123