|Qualification||Diploma / BE / B.Tech|
|Skills||Java, Java scripts & HTML|
|Job Role||TAC Engineer|
|Last date to apply||26 Feb- 11 Mar 2016|
About Company :
Bharti Airtel Limited is an Indian global telecommunications services company headquartered in New Delhi, India. It operates in 20 countries across South Asia, Africa, and the Channel Islands. Airtel provides GSM, 3G and 4G LTE mobile services, fixed line broadband and voice services depending upon the country of operation. It is the largest mobile network operator in India and the third largest in the world with 325 million subscribers.Airtel was named India’s second most valuable brand in the first ever Brandz ranking by Millward Brown and WPP plc.
- Strong programming knowledge on Perl, Java, Java scripts & HTML
- Knowledge on routing web server(Apache/Tomcat/IIS)
- Knowledge on web designing & DSL Technology.
- Good Knowledge on Database (Oracle, SQL).
- Diploma / BE / B.Tech in Electronics & Communication / Electrical and Electronics / Computer Science
Walk-In Date :- 26th Feb to 11th Mar 2016
Walk-In Time :- 11 AM to 5 PM
Walk-In Address:- Bharti Airtel Ltd, ESPEE IT PARK, 6th Floor, Ekkatathangal, Chennai.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview