|Skills||Java, Python, C, or C++.|
|Job Role||Summer Trainee Engineering Program (STEP)|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Google’s mission is to organize the world‘s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Since our founding in 1998, Google has grown by leaps and bounds. From offering search in a single language we now offer dozens of products and services—including various forms of advertising and web applications for all kinds of tasks—in scores of languages. And starting from two computer science students in a university dorm room, we now have thousands of employees and offices around the world. A lot has changed since the first Google search engine appeared. But some things haven’t changed: our dedication to our users and our belief in the possibilities of the Internet itself.
- Work on a 12-week software project that you will develop in a team of Googlers and other Summer Trainee Engineering Program interns. Enhance your coding with skills-based trainings; get exposed to new software tools and programming languages.
- Attend ongoing technical talks by senior Googlers and learn how to enhance your resume, take on technical interviews, and improve your presentation and communication skills with professional development workshops.
- Receive mentorship from Google engineers, other than your manager, to guide you through your summer experience.
- Build important personal networks and friendships with a diverse group of students who share their passion for technology and computer science.
- Apply your computer science studies in a professional environment.
- Students must be a first or second year student currently enrolled in a 4 year Bachelor’s program, majoring or intending to major in Computer Science or Electrical and Computer Engineering.
Must be completing their Bachelor’s program between April 2018 and August 2019.
- Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: Java, Python, C, or C++.