|Company Name||BNY MELLON|
|Job Role||Application Support Analyst|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation.
- B.E/MCA/BCA/B.Sc in Computer science or related field. B.E. (CSE/IT), MCA. 0 – 4 years experience preferred
- This role is responsible for providing 1st level 24×7 support for all the business applications and enterprise systems for MCM.
- The person would be responsible for monitoring and troubleshooting the issues with the overnight processes and IT Infrastructure.
- The main function of this position is to minimize interruptions to the application engineers on routine support issues. This person will function as 1st level support on all vendor and in-house applications.
- Additional responsibilities include desktop support and Internal application development.