|Job Role||Jr .Engineer – GBS Engineering (Environmental Compliance Management)|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Flextronics International Ltd. (simply known as Flextronics or Flex) is an international supply chain solutions company that offers design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). It is the second largest global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company by revenue, behind only Taiwan’s Foxconn.Flextronics has manufacturing operations in over 30 countries, totaling approximately 27.2 million square feet and 200,000 employees.
JOB ID: WD014659
- Enter part list, Manufacturer contacts and Compliance details in Windchill Product Analytics tool.
- Collects, analyzes and archives component information related to environmental compliance .
- Provide report or guidance on Complaince report or information requested by requestor.
- Interact with manufacturers in America, Europe and Asia for collecting environmental declarations
- Support supplier engineers and interacts with suppliers, commodity management, procurement and design engineering regarding environmental compliance.
- B.E / B.Tech (Chemical\ EEE\ ECE\Mechanical) MSc Electronics/Chemistry/Environmental Science
Fresher or 0 – 2 years of experience
- Knowledge of electrical and electronic components
- Excellent written and oral communication skills MANDATORY.
- Working Knowledge of MS Office tools (MS Excel, MS Word)
- Good team player
- Knowledge of environment regulations like RoHS, REACh,WEEE and IMDS etc desirable