|Company Name||Tech Mahindra|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Technical Support Executive(Voice)|
|walk-in Date||02-04 mar 2016|
|walk-in Time||10:00 AM – 2 PM|
About Company :
Tech Mahindra social initiatives are carried out by Tech Mahindra Foundation (TMF), its corporate social responsibility (CSR) arm. The Foundation was set up in 2007, as a Section 25 Company (referred to as a Section 8 Company in the Companies Act, 2013). Since then, it has worked tirelessly towards the vision of ‘Empowering through Education’, establishing itself as a prominent CSR player within the Mahindra Group as well as a leading social organization at a national level.
- Any Graduate/UG (from any educational field).
- Good communication skills in English
- Should be well-informed about Computer and its Hardware
- Should be customer-service oriented.
- Neutral accent in communication.
- Should be proficient in typing (speed and accuracy).
- Good understanding of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Previous work experience with a Technical Support company would be desirable but is not mandatory.
- Should be flexible to work in 24/7 Shifts.
- Should be willing to work in Voice Based process.
Tech Mahindra Pvt Ltd
45-47 KIADB Industrial Area
Building # ITC -4, First Floor Reception
Electronic City Phase -2