|Company Name||ICICI Bank|
|Post||Probationary Officer Programme|
|No of Vacancy||Not Mentioned|
|Salary||Rs. 4 LPA (Approx)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About US :
ICICI Bank is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. As of 2014, it is the second largest bank in India in terms of assets and market capitalisation. It offers a wide range of banking products and FINANCIAL services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialised subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life, non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management. The Bank has a network of 4,050 branches and 12,642 ATMs in India, and has a presence in 17 countries including India.
- Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Up to 25 years of age as on 30th June 2016 (Should have been born on or after 30th June 1991).
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process
- The above will be considered as the threshold criteria for shortlisting.
- The selection process for Probationary Officer will consists of
- Online Aptitude test
- Online Psychometric Assessment
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD) Read More