|Company Name||RBI(Reserve Bank of India)|
|Post||Bank’s Medical Consultant|
|No of Vacancy||Not Mentioned|
|Last date to apply||11 Mar 2016|
About US :
- The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935 in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
- The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Calcutta but was permanently moved to Mumbai in 1937. The Central Office is where the Governor sits and where policies are formulated.
- Though originally privately owned, since nationalisation in 1949, the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India.
- All Interested Candidates should have completed MBBS Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement.
- Age Limit: For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement.
- Pay Scale: INR Rs. 750/- (Per hour).
- Selection Procedure : Medical tests, Interview
Important Dates To Remember: Last Date for Receiving of Application Form Is: 11-03-2016More Details To know job updates in FaceBook FaceBook Group Facebook Page