THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND Openings BE / B.Tech : Analysts : On 7 June 2014
The Royal Bank of Scotland – MnIB Technology India (www.rbs.com)
– BE/BTech (CS/IT/IS/EC) 2014 batch
– Good academics and pH score
– Its a diversity initiative by RBS, hence we encourage female candidates to apply
Job Description :
# As an analyst, you will be expected to work on a variety of projects across distributed and global teams. You will be required to develop software that meets functional requirements, either by fixing existing code or developing new modules. All code will require some level of testing by the developer and should meet basic standards of quality.
# Throughout the period as an Analyst, and in subsequent roles, it is expected that the employee will invest time to learn about the firms business, processes and culture, and contribute to organizational development through participation in, and ownership of, various initiatives.
Job Requirement :
– Exposure to/knowledge of major programming language such as JAVA, C, C# or C++ is a plus
– Good understanding of object-oriented programming
– This is an entry level role for those who graduate in 2014. Selected pool will undergo class room and on the job training both, to up skill their technology and business know how and be able to do assigned role successfully. They will work on application development within RBS MnIB.
Salary : Rs.784000/-
– INR 7.84 Lakh per annum Fixed + 19,000 (Gratuity)
Event Date : 7th June 2014
Last Date : 28 May 2014
Job Location : Gurgaon
Note: Locations are subject to change.
Experience Required : FresherApply Online Here