|Last date to apply||12 Mar 2016|
About Company :
Volvo was established in 1915 as a subsidiary of SKF, the ball bearing manufacturer; however the Volvo Group and Volvo Cars consider themselves to have been officially founded on 14 April 1927, when the first car, the Volvo ÖV 4 series, affectionately known as “Jakob”, rolled out of the factory in Hisingen, Gothenburg.
JOB ID: 57958BR
- Candidate should possess commerce graduate/MBA ( Finance) from a recognized university or institution.
- At least 6 months to 3 years of experience in accounts payable process.
- Good experience in handling invoices in SAP is a must.
- Good knowledge on accounting concepts
- Effective communication skill both written and verbal
- Should be open for any shifts
- Processing all kind of invoices like PO invoice, Non PO invoice, Credit Note, Debit Note.
- Analysing and resolving the blocked invoice.
- Interacting with the client/internal people query and resolve it.
- Preparing Report on daily basis like daily report
- Follow-ups to finish the pending documents for payment.
- Problem solving skills
- Must be well organized and a self-starter
- Must be able to follow standard filing procedures
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable