|Job Role||Tech Support-Project|
|Venue date||12 March 2016|
About Company :
Suzlon Group takes pride in creating enduring value through sustainable development. It strongly believes in connecting its core capabilities to provide optimum renewable energy solutions. The Group is one of the leading global renewable energy solution providers. Apart from being a technology leader, Suzlon endeavors to protect the environment, strengthen communities and propel responsible growth – a paradigm of Corporate Social Responsibility. The Group has long been driven by the concept of sustainable development, its wind turbines with a total installed capacity of ~15GW spread across six continents, standing as sentinels of a pollution free environment we can bequeath to the next generation.
- 2016/ 2015/2014/2013, Pass outs can apply. (male only)
- Open for Technical support project.
- Diploma -(Mech/electrical/electronics/E&TC)
- Criteria of 60% throughout 10th, (12th if applicable) and diploma.
ready to work on field (wind mill locations).
- Open to work any where in India.
Selection Process :
- First round – off line test
- Second round – Technical Interview / HR interviews
Date: 12 March 2016 Time: 9:00 AM
Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering & Research (PCCOE&R),
Plot No.B, Sector No. 110,
Gate No.1, Laxminagar,