|Job Role||Business Analyst|
|Last date to apply||Mar 2016|
About Company :
Our vision, at Amazon, is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavour to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want low prices, vast selection, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient experience and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
- Understand Amazon seller Services products and services and track/report business performance and problem areas using appropriate metrics.
- Work cross functionally with the account management team to fix problems with sellers
- Use Amazon’s tools to problem solve and validate solutions
- Partner to define goals around key operational metrics
- Recommend business actions based on analytical findings. Includes defining new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve seller performance
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate intense customer focus and highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethic.
- Be sharp, analytical, and thoughtful. Thoroughly thinks through problems to come up with solutions.
- Proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous environment and changing market conditions.
- Takes initiative. Doesn’t wait to be asked. Plans efficiently while avoiding analysis paralysis.
- Strong team player, acts like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards.
- B.E /B.Tech
- Proficiency in SQL
- An ability to think quantitatively and qualitatively about operating processes and outcomes
- Proven experience in identifying opportunities for business improvement, and defining and measuring the success of those initiatives.
- Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage