|Qualification||B.Tech’s, M.Tech’s, BCA & MCA|
|Job Role||Project Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||Mar 2016|
About Company :
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
Job ID: 14652BR
- IBM Cloud is focusing on building a world class cloud solutions focusing on various aspects at IaaS with Power and x86 infrastructure, PaaS, SaaS layers. The focus is also on Hybrid Cloud with IBM Cloud Manager with
- OpenStack which can Deploy a hybrid cloud with two regions (on-premise, softlayer) and connect to dedicated OpenStack cloud on SoftLayer (ICOS). IBM Cloud OpenStack-based cloud management solution (ICMwO) delivers the lowest infrastructure costs with highest utilization, run more workloads without needing to
- purchase more hardware.
- Cloud& Mobile -Skill required
Linux containers and Docker
- Linux user , installation , Docker configuration exposure
- Understanding of Content Data network
- shell scripts , java scripts , java and database knowledge
- Additionally skills on open source tools viz. cordova aka Phonegap, Jquery Mobile, Sencha Touch, HTML 5,
- Native programming on Android, iOS will be appreciated.
- B.Tech’s, M.Tech’s, BCA & MCA 2016 Batch. CGPA, 6.5 or 65% and above.