|Company Name||Wolfcrow Private Limited|
|Job Role||Social Media Content Writer|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
- You must be highly proficient in English, and must be able to write articles fast and efficiently. We are looking for someone who is career-oriented, love social media, and has a genuine interest in filmmaking art and equipment.
- You will be required to write one article daily, and will also engage on all social media platforms of the company. The job might involve some field reporting, event coverage and may include travel.
Office hours: 10.00am to 6.00pm, which can extend if deadlines are not met. Monday to Saturday.
Qualities in the right candidate:
- Must be based in Mumbai or willing to relocate. Office is in Hiranandani Powai.
Must be available in Mumbai for a personal interview
- Impeccable verbal and written English
- Extremely punctual and deadline-oriented
- Able to work unsupervised
- Natural researcher
- Must have rudimentary editing and filmmaking or photography skills
- Willing to travel occasionally
- Is savvy in current social media trends
- Preference will be given to candidates who:
- Has active social media pages and gets regular engagement.
Can demonstrate the will to work over the long term and grow in the organization.
- Is presentable and can handle interview situations well.
- Has a strong understanding of responsible journalism and reportage.
- Is an avid reader of filmmaking blogs, and understands current technology and trends in the filmmaking industry.
Office: Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai-76, Maharashtra, India