Seagate Offcampus Drive Freshers As HW Board Design Engineer On 27 Mar 2016 @ Bangalore
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech|
|Job Role||HW Board Design Engineer|
|Skills||C/C++ or C#, Microsoft SQL|
|Event date||27 Mar 2016|
|Last date to apply||25 Mar 2016|
About Company :
Seagate is the world leader in Storage products like HDDs, SSDs, and External Storage solutions.
The HW team in Seagate Bangalore is responsible for the development of Enterprise Flash Storage Products in PCI Express Card and SSD form factors.
- In this role, the candidate will work as a HW Board Design Engineer. Activities include Schematic design,
- Layout coordination, Board bring-up, Verification, Validation and Debug.
- Candidates will get exposure to the full product development cycle from concept to launch, and will get exposure to multiple disciplines including HW Design, Power delivery, Signal and Power Integrity, Mechanical and Thermal design.
- Candidate will go through orientation and on the job training.
- 2016 batch B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech ( ECE / EEE / Instrumentation )
- Good academics
- Good pH score