|Job Role||System Programmer|
|Skills||C/C++, experience in Python, Java|
|Last date to apply||Mar 2016|
About Company :
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Job ID : 793842
Designs, builds, and integrates applications and platforms to support Intel’s business needs. Responsible for application packaging deployment that meets IT standards. Responsible for understanding various client and/or server architectural blueprints, operating system build technologies, system patching, system management & auditing; automation, as well as server build processes. Designs and appropriately builds out all environments, which includes use of external application landing zones (DMZ), Network Load Balancing (NLB), Storage Area Networks (SAN), Microsoft OS and SQL clusters, and data encryption. Provides these services on both internal and externally facing applications, and interacts with customers, IT partners, system architects, product managers, design engineers, service and support teams, and other system users who require input regarding their planned or existing system.
- We are looking for software developers with programming and scripting skills to develop applications and support the IT infrastructure and services . This is also an excellent entry level opportunity to learn about various cloud computing components and concepts, such as Infrastructure automation, distributed cloud storage, UNIX and/or Windows administration
- It would also be desirable if the candidate had familiarity in the following areas:
- Data Structures and Software architecture design methods, techniques, and principles.
- MSSQL or MySQL database programming and/or design.
- Software development processes such as Agile methodology.
- Solid design and programming skills with Perl, C/C++, experience in Python, Java is a plus.
- Knowledge in data structures, graph theory and other related algorithms.
- Familiar with Linux based software development, debugging skills
- Demonstrate a high level of ability to self-learning and problem solving.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
- A bachelor degree (or above) in Computer Science or related areas.