|Qualification||BA, BBA, B.Com|
|Job Role||Backend Process|
|Job Location||Gurgaon, Delhi, Noida|
|walk-in Date||15-18 Mar 2016|
|walk-in Time||11 AM – 2 PM|
About Company :
Genpact, formerly GE Capital International Services(GECIS), a GE affiliate and India’s largest BPO and Knowledge Services organization, has over 20,000 employees spread across India, Mexico, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Philippines and China. In India, Genpact has over 16,000 employees working in offices in Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata and Jaipur. Genpact provides a world class working environment and opportunities for career enhancement through focused training and rotations in different functions. Genpact also provides benefits such as medical, accident and life insurance, transport and round-the-clock medical facilities.Genpact was also recently named the 3rd best company to work for in India in the Business Today 10 Best Companies to work for in India survey. Genpact also topped the list of companies in the Dataquest 2005 BPO Company rankings.
- Endorsement processing on P&C insurance policies
- Providing support to underwriter and agency
- Meeting TAT & Accuracy Daily/weekly SLA
- Follow established procedures & guidelines for processing of endorsements
- Investigate and resolve customer/agency/underwriters queries
- Calculating premium impact of the endorsements and report out
- Communicating with customers through email & Web service request
- Good written, comprehension and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Interpersonal skills
- Only freshers can apply.
Walk-In Date :– 15th to 18th March 2016
Walk-In Time :- 11 AM – 2 PM
Walk-In Address:- Plot no. 21 & 22; IT SEZ, Unitech Infospace; Tower 8, Upper Ground Floor, Sector-135.
To know job updates in FaceBook FaceBook Group Facebook Page