Tally Solutions Off campus drive Software Engineer On 19 Mar 2016 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Tally Solutions|
|Salary||Rs 6.5 lakhs|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech/MCA / M. Tech|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Event Date||19 Mar 2016|
|Last date to apply||17 Mar 2016|
About Company :
Technosoft Corporation is an IT and BPM services provider with its headquarter based in Southfield, MI, USA and 4 delivery centers across locations in India. We provide information technology, business process management and consulting services to companies in North America, Australia New Zealand and Asia-Pacific Regions. As a privately owned company we answer to only two constituencies – our clients and our employees. Our clients rely on us to provide services and solutions that leverage our industry and domain expertise combined with our technology prowess, delivery focus and quality. Our collaborative culture and work environment helps attract and retain exceptional talent which is a key ingredient to address our clients needs and help drive our sustained growth. To see how Technosoft can go ‘Beyond Possible’ for your organizational needs, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.technosoftcorp.com
- You will be working in the domain of Retail, Compliance, ERP, Licensing and deployment, developing programming languages and developer tools, mobile device applications, etc.
You will be working on one or all of the below technology areas:
- Tally domain specific development language TDL (Tally Definition Language) to develop the business application that would be part of the reputed tally software product.
Base platform including Interpreter, which hosts TDL, supports and operates on Tally db.
- You are expected to work in small teams with a great degree of autonomy. You are required to deliver high quality formally tested code and participate in design and technical documentation. Knowledge of Object oriented programming, XML, internet protocols is preferred.
- 2016 batch BE (any stream) /MCA/ME /MTech(Any technical stream)
- Excellent academic record (65% and above in PUC & Engineering)
- Strong base in Maths, data structures and algorithms, willingness to program in any language and platform and crack challenges of low level systems components as well as high level business algorithms.
- Ability to pick up new technologies rapidly.
- Follows prevailing practices regarding documentation, coding standards, development tools.
- Knowledge of Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process.
- Good articulation skills.