|Job Role||Jr. Engineer – GBS Engineering (MPDM)|
|Last date to apply||Mar 2016|
About Company :
Flextronics International Ltd. (simply known as Flextronics or Flex) is an international supply chain solutions company that offers design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). It is the second largest global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company by revenue, behind only Taiwan’s Foxconn.Flextronics has manufacturing operations in over 30 countries, totaling approximately 27.2 million square feet and 200,000 employees.
JOB ID: WD010997
- Creating setup like product Number, BOM Structure etc in AGILE & BAAN for new Products
- Creating part numbers for BOM in agile & Baan
- Creating AVL in agile & Baan system
- Downloading customer documents like product specifications etc & releasing same in CDC
- Work as a Change Analysts during NPI for new changes
- Release Part list to production for new models & after implementation of ECO’s
- Efficiently managing ECOs for manufacturing sites across the globe
- Use Agile (PLM) system for ECO (Engineering Change Order) creation, reviewing , routing, tracking, releasing and distribution
- B.E / B.Tech (Any Engineering)
- Should have 0-2 years of experience as a NPI/ECO Engineer in a BPO or Manufacturing set up.
Shift: Open to night shifts.
- Hands on experience in the following domains
- NPI (New Product Introduction)
- ECO (Engineering Change Order management)
- BOM (Bill Of Materials) Management
- Price Matrix Process
- Working Knowledge of ERP, preferably BAAN
- Hands on Experience of any PLM software linked to ECO process
- Experience in Manufacturing / BPO industry preferably in electronics