Honeywell Hiring Freshers As Graduate Trainee On Mar 2016 @ Pune
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee-GBO|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macro trends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
- Service Contract bookings and amendments : Book all service contracts on SAP & FX (Warranty and Intracompany)
- Book additions, deductions, escalations and terminations in relation to service contracts in line with scorecard targets and expectations
- Deal with any contract changes requests such as bill to/sold to/billing frequency requests/PO updates
Invoicing & Credit and Rebill : Generate invoices for SPOT and quotes orders
- Process credits and rebills as per the need
- Requisitions: Order material/service for direct and indirect business and co-ordinate with buyer for PO and expediting the delivery
- New Order Bookings and Change order : Book new orders as per the information received Process change order as per the information received
- Timesheets : Enter times for the technicians as per the information received
- Graduate with minimum (B.Com/BA/BSc). No Post Graduates or MBA’s
- Strong written and verbal communication in English.
- Support Regional HBS business on SAP transactions and reporting.
- Experience in working in a Team to achieve common goals and SLA’S
- High Orientation towards Customer Service culture