|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
ACI was founded in Omaha, Nebraska, US in 1975 to develop software for communications applications making use of the new NonStop computers from the then Tandem organisation. Many of the early projects involved building systems to handle ATMs, front ending the bank core banking systems, which led to the launch of the first product, BASE24, in 1982.
- Participates in validating compliance with the ACI Security Engineering Standard for ACI products.
- Completes application vulnerability testing, analysis and reporting for ACI product development projects.
- Requires contact with technical staff and management at ACI.
- This person will be responsible for reporting progress for and meeting all assigned goals.
- B.E/B.Tech/ME/MCA- Comp Science or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of secure application development processes
- Understanding of Application vulnerabilities and their countermeasures.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work with detailed information.
- Ability to effectively communicate in both verbal and written forms.