|Job Role||GTE – Graduate Trainee Engineer|
|Skills||Linux, Unix, Windows|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Zscaler is transforming enterprise security with the world’s largest secure cloud gateway built from the ground up to safely enable users doing business beyond the corporate network. Zscaler’s secure cloud gateway processes over 8 billion transactions a day with near-zero latency to instantly secure over 10 million users in 180 countries, with no hardware or software required. More than 3,500+ global enterprises are using Zscaler today to simplify their IT operations, consolidate point security products, and securely enable their business for mobility, cloud and social media.
- Provide first line phone/email consultation to independently debug complex security/network problems.
- Participate in a 24×7 Support Operation and 24×7 on-call rotation.
- Interface with Level 2 Team and assist the customer with testing or troubleshooting.
- Reproduce customer issues to verify problems and provide feedback to Engineering and Operations teams
- Create entries in our technical support on-line database to accurately document any incident resolution that is not found in our knowledge base.
- Assist in developing on-going training programs for the department.
- Promote a team environment by assisting and contributing to fellow Zscaler employeeswhenever necessary to enhance the professional development of everyone within the organization.
- Understand the product direction and customer use-cases and provide input on product & code changes through all points of the product cycle.
- BE/B.Tech from CS/IT (2014/2015 Batch)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic understanding of operating systems such as Linux, Unix, Windows or Free BSD.
- Basic understanding of Computer Networks and TCP/IPBasic understanding of HTTP, DNS and network tools like Ping, Traceroute