|Company Name||IBM India|
|Job Role||System Support Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Apr 2016|
About Company :
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services spanmajor industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM Indiaother companies in the industry. IBM Sales & Distribution develops, integrates, sells and distributes IBM’s unparalleled array of products and services. IBM offers its products through its global organizations. Consistent with IBM’s focus on business values, the company’s global team of account representatives combines a deep understanding of each client’s organizational and industry specific needs with comprehensive knowledge of the products, technologies and services offered by IBM and its network of business partners.
- Responsible for resolving the problem in application in daily basis.
- In this project our responsibility was how to push the new order and resolved the issue of new order.
- Providing service provisioningactivate and disconnect of mobile/SIM Users.
- Uploading and maintenance of Customerized Oracle workflows through SQLLOADER.
- Responsible for password management of the application/Database.
- Management of server monitoringTAUXIDO server, AI processes, Mediation connectivity(Downstream/Up stream),Batch Processes, Daemon Processes and performance of applications.
- Management of log files of the application to find the error/problem and make the solution.
IBM Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview