MSCI Hiring Freshers As Software Developer On Mar 2016 @ Mumbai
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Skills||Java / .net/ XML|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
For more than 40 years, MSCI‘s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world‘s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research.MSCI was a pioneer in developing the market for global equity indexes. We began licensing our first equity index products in 1969.
- Building strategic Tools and Solutions. A tool could be ASP or desktop based built on either Java or .Net.
- Importing and reporting workflow development for clients.
- Assisting internal team members with documentation.
- B.E (/B.Tech/MCA from a recognized university or Institution.
- Any programming skill (Java / .net)
- Finance domain knowledge and statistics.
- University students with strong technical/programming background (must).
- Knowledge of and experience with Java/.Net/C++ and XML in particular.
- Understanding of financial products and general financial awareness is beneficial.