|Company Name||Reliance Industries Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 3 yrs|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, CA|
|Job Role||Team Member|
|Skills||MS office tools|
|Last date to apply||Apr 2016|
About Company :
Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) is India`s largest private sector company on all major financial parameters with turnover of Rs. 2,58,651 crore ($ 58,000 million), cash profit of Rs. 34,530 crore ($ 7,743 million), net profit of Rs. 20,286 Crore ($ 4,549 million) and total assets of Rs. 2,84,719 Crore ($ 63,846 million). RIL is the first private sector company from India to feature in the Fortune Global 500 list of ‘World’s Largest Corporations’ and ranks 119th amongst the world’s top companies in terms of profits. The Group’s activities span exploration and production of oil and gas, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals (polyester, fibre intermediates, plastics and chemicals), textiles, retail, infotel and special economic zone.
Job Accountabilities :-
- Person will be responsible to handle invoice processing activity for some of the format of Reliance Retail.
- Person will be responsible for statutory compliance, audit query, timely payment and adequate internal controls
- Person will be responsible for timely closure of open cases, resolution of recurring cases. He has to coordinate with concern departments for closure.
Skills Required :-
- Proficient in MS office tools
- Time management
- Presentation skills
- Reporting skills
- Analytical thinking
- Creativity and innovation skills
- Good Communication
- Customer oriented
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview