Deloitte Hiring Freshers 2015/2016 Passout As Software Engineer On Apr 2016 @ Across India
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||Apr 2016|
About Company :
Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”).
Each DTTL member firm provides services in particular geographic areas and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. Each DTTL member firm is structured in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates, and other related entities. Not every DTTL member firm providesservices, and certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
Grow with us
- Audit and Assurance delivers the full range of audit services to our prestige client base. In addition, because Deloitte’s audit process is an integrated approach, focusing onaspects of financial statements, you will gain a deeper and broader knowledge of business analytics.
- Our audit group is currently seeking qualified audit professionals with between 0-2 years of qualified experience to join our growing client service teams as an Assistant Manager- Statutory Audit in delivering exceptional service to our quality clients acrossindustry sectors.
Upon joining this leading global professional services firm your new challenge will involve:
- providing audit services for our significant and fast growing client base
adding value by applying your specialist knowledge to your client portfolio
assisting in client management and relationship development
coaching and mentoring junior members of staff
- As the successful applicant you will have between 0-2 years of work experience as atered accountant, be able to demonstrate a solid track record in delivering quality audit services coupled with the ability to communicate and build strong relationships atlevels within the client organization.
In return Deloitte offers you:
- A working environmentpersonal development and growth are encouraged
Market competitive remuneration plus benefits
- The opportunity of being part of a worldwide multidisciplinary network,learning and development are a crucial element
- Real opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- In summary, your new career role at Deloitte offers you exposure to a large and diverse range of clients, and exceptional career opportunities with one of the preeminent global professional services firms.
work experience between 0-2 years.
Apply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] To know job updates in FaceBook