|Company Name||Bhea Technologies Pte Ltd|
|Qualification||BE / BTech/ MCA|
|Job Role||Software Trainee (Developer Position)|
|Skills||HTML, CSS, Java Script, PHP and MySQL|
|walk-in Date||01 Apr 2016|
|walk-in Time||10:00 AM|
About Company :
Bhea is software Solution Company concentrating on CRM, Telephony and Web Development domain. Bhea has deep consulting and implementation expertise gained through delivering a few hundred projects worldwide. Clients have received our solutions over a decade on leading open source CRM – Sugar CRM. Our entry into Asterisk based Telephony solutions extensively supports our client’s CRM and call centers. In addition to delivering customized, industry specific CRM and Telephony solutions on open source platform, we also specialize in delivering high quality CMS solutions based on Joomla, Expression Engine and Drupal.
Headquartered in Singapore, Bhea has its development centers in Bangalore, Nagpur and Pune in India. Development centers are supported by the Sales & Support offices in New Delhi, Mumbai and New York.
- Develop capability to maintain, customize and install software, such as, SugarCRM, Asterisk CTI, PHP, MySQL/MSSQL databases, etc.
- Assist in testing software built by others, as well as, assist sales team in fielding technical questions during pre-sales.
- Develop proficiency in oral and written communication, and ultimately, be responsible for engaging customers directly during development and support phases of the projects.
- To observe decorum and abide by company’s culture, ethics and reporting hierarchy at all times.
- Learn technologies & solutions that Bhea specializes in through a combination of self-study and classroom training.
- UG – B.Tech/B.E. – All Branches – With the knowledge of C, OOOPs Concepts, HTML, CSS, Java Script, PHP and MySQL. PG – M.Tech – All Branches / MCA – With the knowledge of C, OOOPs Concepts, HTML, CSS, Java Script, PHP and MySQL.
Location : Bangalore / Nagpur / Pune
Year of Passing : 2016
Terms & Conditions:
- The selected candidate has to join in immdiately after exams.
- First 4 months will be training period and during training period a stipend of Rs.6000/- will be offered.
- The salary after training period will be offered based on the performance of the candidate in the training period (approximately 12000-15000 per month).
- Candidates should be having an aggregate of 60% throughout their academics with no history of backlogs. (history of arrears(backlog) means total number of arrears have/had from the first semester( no matter they have cleared them or not)
- Following documents need to submitted in original on the date of joining: – SSLC or 10th marks card, Pre-University or 12th marks card, Graduation marks sheet (all the semesters), Post Graduation marks sheet (all the semesters) (if applicable)
- An employment bond needs to be signed on the date of joining for Three years. Termination of the bond will lead to a compensation of Rupees One Lack Twenty Five Thousand and twelve month’s gross salary paid/payable.
- Employees need to reside within 3 kms radius of the office premises and should be willing to relocate.
Interview on 01-04-2016, Reporting Time : 10:00 AM
ALPHA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
KANNIAKOIL TO BAHOUR MAIN ROAD, BAHOUR
NOTE :Costuco doesn’t charge anything from the job-seeker at any point of time.
Follow us on
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/costuco.in
Linkedin : http://in.linkedin.com/pub/costuco-com/96/363/194
Twitter : https://twitter.com/Costuco