|Job Role||IT Engineer|
|Skills||J2EE or C/C++|
|Last date to apply||Apr 2016|
About Company :
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Job Id :U995588
• Review and discuss technical issue & solution with global teams, communicate orally and in writing to articulate design and issues.
• Estimate delivery effort by high level architecture and business requirements.
• Write technical design documents for projects & features by functional specifications.
• Implement project functions by technical design document.
• Follow the project SDLC, adopt coding standards and code scan tools, perform unit test and code review by team requirement.
• Bug fix and production issue support.
• Software testing and configuration management in projects running Scrum SDLC.
Must have skill/experiences
• Have good spoken and listening English skill.
• Good communications skills both in oral and writing.
• Experienced on J2EE or C/C++ technology and common open source frameworks.
• Experienced on Java or C/C++ coding standard and unit test.
• Experienced on Oracle PL/SQL development and related Oracle performance tuning skills.
• Critical thinking and analysis abilities.
• Passion, patience, Very careful and conscientious.
• Good team player.
• Strong technical sense and ability to research and find out root cause of technical issues.