|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Skills||C#, C++, VB.Net, SQL|
|Last Date To Apply||Apr 2016|
About Company :
Meridium Inc. is the global leader in asset performance management solutions for process, power, mining and discrete manufacturing industries. With Meridium software and services, companies will accelerate profitability through effective asset strategies, thus increasing asset reliability and improving the performance of their production assets. Developing or improving these asset strategies also has a direct, positive impact on operational excellence by reducing financial, health and safety, and production risk; optimizing maintenance costs; ensuring regulatory compliance and decreasing the potential for undesirable incidents. Simply put Meridium predicts and prevents asset failures.
- Develop design specifications, using OOD techniques, for components or subsystems within modest to large Web or Client-Server Enterprise Applications.
Write clean, well-documented code.
- Engage in effective unit and system testing.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA from any recognized university
- Aptitude for programming in .Net and unit testing. (C#, C++, VB.Net, SQL)
- Knowledge of current software development technology
- Deep knowledge of responsible module
- Knowledge of all modules within assigned workflow and their interactions
- Knowledge of APM database setup and use
- Knowledge and understanding of Meridium software development process.
- Knowledge and ability to use TFS effectively
- Design pattern recognition and application