|Salary||Rs. 2.75 LPA|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Event Date||Apr 2016|
About Company :
At CGI, we’re committed to helping all of our stakeholders succeed. Our 68,000 professionals in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific provide end-to-end IT and business process services that facilitate the ongoing evolution of our clients’ businesses. CGI is committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals; to providing our professionals with rewarding careers; and to offering shareholders superior returns over time. At CGI, we are in the business of delivering results.
- Understanding and analyzing project requirements and translating it into specifications and programming deliverables
- Working closely with project leads and clients to enhance existing applications as well as build new applications.
- Testing and debugging the product in controlled, real situations.
- Maintaining the systems and updating as per requirements
- Eligibility Criteria 60% Minimum in 10th & 12th Class
- 65% Minimum in Engineering –
- Specialization – CSE, IT, EC, Telecom
- Skills: .NET & Communication (Oral/Written)
Some primary skills and competencies we look for in a candidate are:
- Good programming skills
- Strong understanding of basic concepts and knowledge about advanced concepts
- Good understanding of coding language
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good communication skills